Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Beloved Madrid and VUCO family...

Madird, Spain...this city is everything and so much more I ever thought it could ever be...

It is as if the excitment of NYC was wrapped up in the charm and the history of Andalusion Spain.  It is so incredibly beautiful!  As I walked the historic 16th century streets I could barely concentrate with each step I took throughout this glorious city.  I can´t quite explain why it is that I feel so connected to this beautiful area of Spain...but, I do.  I feel at home, I feel as though this is where I was meant to be.  Madrid...Cordoba...Malaga...Tarifa...all these beautiful places in the south of Spain hit straight at my heart.

To  my new VCU family (Allison, Debbie, Kris, Patty, Rob, Sarah Jane...and, Sasha we missed you tonight...and, of course our sweet Humberto, McKenna, Osama) -- our relationships and memories together were the unexpected beautiful surprise of this experience.

aaaaaahhhhhh....Madrid...aaaaaaahhhh....Spain...I will forever hold you near and dear to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment