Sunday, May 12, 2013

I'm here!

We had a great flight into Madrid! We immediately hopped on a train to Cordoba for a reception hosted by the University of Cordoba Rector. Oh boy...no one entertains like the Spanish. I just got back to my room from a lovely and delightful 5 hour lunch (3-8pm) with delicious paella, wonderful wine and fantastic conversation with my new friends in Cordoba. I'll post pics and videos soon...

and our day is not over yet...it's almost 9pm So we r heading out for tapas and wine.

 Tomorrow we will meet University faculty and administrators and engage in seminars and discussions related to global awareness, migration, and collaborations between VCU and University of Cordoba.

Til then...

1 comment:

  1. 5 hour lunch complete with paella and wine...sounds so dreamy!! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete